Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 06:27 PM

Normally going to her mistress' den was a wonderful thing that the little slave looked forward to daily. She got to groom and pamper the Empress - one of her favorite past times - and Deathbelle never treated her badly like the other Kleins so often did. In her mistress' presence Zee always felt less a slave and more a loyal, devoted friend. It warmed her heart to see Deathbelle's belly swell with children, and Zee was looking forward to making friends with the little ones as well some day.

"Mistress," She sang as she came up upon the royal wolf's patio. "I've come bearing gifts." This was the day - though the Empress' pillows were not quite finished, Zee had been in secret working on a rug woven with vines and grass. It was not as soft as a pelt may be, but she took care in making sure the gift would be sturdy enough to act at least as a placemat outside her den. Somewhere for her to wipe her feet without dirtying the more plush, luxuries furnishings within. It was carefully rolled and held by a strand of vine she fashioned to carry it with, as it was much too bulky while rolled to fit within her small jaws. She rounded the corner with a smile, prepared to enter the den and nearly colliding in her hurry with the Empress' bodyguard. Sirius. Immediately her smile dropped, a scowl beginning to touch her lips. "Hello." She greeted curtly, before attempting to brush past the brute. He was massive and unyielding, and upon being unable to fit herself and her rolled mat between him and the dirt wall she backed up to stare firmly into his chest as if she could look through it to address her empress. "Mistress, if you could have your guard move so I might approach? He's blocking my path."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.