Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-15-2019, 06:45 PM

His head was turned backwards to listen to something Deathbele was telling him, when he heard the greeting of the small wolf. He ignored her for a moment, before turning back to see that she was carrying a heavy bundle in her jaws that kept her from slipping past his larger frame. She just about colliuded with him, and his fury turned white hot so suddenly he tasted blood in his mouth.

Eyes cold and hard, they burned into Zee, remembering the way she had screamed at him at the lake, the way she had belittled him and made him feel like a fool. The only fool here was her.

She spoke to Deathbelle instead of him as she asked the Empress to instruct him to move. With his anger at the forefront, he spoke before he could consider the implications of his words. It was unusual for him to do so in front of Deathbelle, when her opinion meant the world to him, but something about Zee was always able to set him off. It was so much worse now after there fight, and he had to bite back the urge to reach a paw forward and give her a sharp cuff to the side of the head like one might to an unruly pup.

“Your Imperial Majesty, might you tell your slave not to try and smack me with her damn log” he growled as her ‘present’ had come rather close to his face before she had ground to a halt. Instead of moving, he was forcing himself not to growl, caught up in the moment as he gave her the full brunt of his cold stare. “And tell her I’ll be examining that for threats before it gets anywhere past me.”

"Speech"