Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 07:12 PM

He ignored her request and barged deeper into her den. She felt the coat fall over her back, turning her head away from him to hide any emotion that might come over her at the gesture. It was a different one then before, less fluffy and warm but also less engulfing. She was prepared to quietly accept the offering and attempt sleep once more, but then he lay himself against her and her passionate fury reignited.

"How dare you." She growled, teeth slipping free from her gums. "Do you seriously think I want your comfort now? I'd rather sleep outside under the storm." Standing quickly, the pelt fell from her shoulders onto the floor between them. She gave it a look of consideration before resigning to leave it there, shoving herself hard past him to move towards the den's exit. Her steps were quick and decisive, though they came to a halt before she made it out into the rain. "No, I will not be chased out of my own damn den." Whirling, she turned to face him. "What is wrong with you, Sirius?" She demanded, voice thick with desperation. "What the hell would ever possess you to do such a thing as taking another slave right in front of me?" Her fury rose, her tone increasing in volume with her words until she was nearly shouting at him. "Is it not enough for you to bully and demean me, that you need to drag some other helpless soul into it? Did you seriously think I would appreciate the gesture?" She paused, chest heaving as her fury burned away her terror. Thunder boomed behind her, and she stood unflinching in the doorway. "I thought you were different. I was stupid enough to think you actually cared."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.