Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-15-2019, 08:17 PM

She asked why he saw Nimbus as someone to be claimed, when he himself had never had this issue at the battlefield. Well, for one thing, the wolf had been badly injured and helpless. If Sirius was ever in that situation, he would have fought tooth and nail for his right to return to Deathbelle, and they would certainly struggle to take him alive. Perhaps that was the difference, but he wasn’t sure. He felt he just saw the world in a way that was vastly different from Zee, and didn’t know how to explain their differences.

“I am at that” he agreed, his half smile directed to the sky, before he turned back around and looked to Zee, who was moving from the entrance of the den. He stepped just inside the entrance, and shook out his coat, before he moved any further. “The cheetah coat was for you, I took it down a few days ago.” he admitted, he still had the gouges in his hide to prove it, too.

“Zee… I'm sorry. I don’t have a moral compass like you do, I guess mine got broken somewhere along the way. What if I promise to consult you before doing something radical like that again, I promise that your opinion will be taken close to my heart, my actions by your words. Would you accept my friendship again under that condition?” he asked her, as he lay down on the hard floor of her den, not too close. Just because she allowed him inside, didn’t mean she had truly forgiven him yet.

"Speech"