Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 08:30 PM

He came inside finally, and Zee followed behind him as he moved to the back of the den. He admitted being foolish and Zee cracked a slight smile at his words. Once he was down in the dirt of the den, she pulled herself down beside him close against his side. "Thank you for the coat, the irony in gifting me the pelt of a king cheetah is great." She reached forward to grab it from the floor and drag it up and onto her back.

At his promise, Zee felt her heart warm and she couldn't help but feel her smile widen. "I'd be glad to be your friend again." She admitted, nudging his neck with her head gently. "I accept your terms." Her gaze trailed down him then, and fell upon his leg. The flesh was healing where he had torn at it, but the gruesome tear caused her pain deep in her chest. She leaned down to lick at the wound carefully - her own silent apology for the anger she brought out within him. "Please, never be so foolish as to hurt yourself again and I promise I will do my best to reign in my... well, myself. With the Kleins." It was hard to get out, but she was determined to do her best to make life more comfortable for the guard. If he'd hated hurting her so much, then she'd do what she could to make sure he'd never have to touch her that way again. Regardless of what it meant for her self-worth.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.