Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-16-2019, 02:21 PM

Luce came from her den quite promptly, responding to her call with more kindness then Zee expected from the woman. Little pet did not have the same ego-killing bite that slave had, and she felt her ears perk forward hopefully. Perhaps this wouldn't be such an awful interaction after all.

She moved a paw in circular motions against the dirt before her anxiously, unable to meet the Klein woman's stare. She'd promised Sirius she would do her best to be respectful and obey her masters - not for her, but so he'd not be forced to punish her any more.

"No, Your Grace." Zee felt awkward using the title she'd heard from Sirius, but she was determined to emulate his submission for the woman. "Deathbelle is well, and I'd like to do my part to keep her that way. I came to ask if you might know of any herbs I could keep in my den for emergencies. I've also noticed stints of morning sickness from her, and I'd like to have some stomach-soothing smells on hand for those situations. Perhaps something I can mix into my soap when I wash her paws, or fluff her pillows with when they're finished."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.