gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-16-2019, 02:44 PM
Now this was a pleasant change of attitude! With Zee's prickly attitude mollified, Lucretia found herself warming to the other young female. If she was after herbs for Belle, there was no better wolf that she could have asked. "You were correct in coming to me, and I thank you for it," she said gratefully. If Zee understood that the health of their Empress and the coming litter were Lucretia's paramount goal, the two would quickly become fast friends.

Luce disappeared into her den, then reappeared to beckon Zee inside. "Come in, come in! Tell me more about her symptoms," she urged, gesturing with her muzzle. The interior of Lucretia's den was simple but utilitarian. It was a roomy cave with dozens of nooks and crannies, both naturally occurring and made by her own paws. Each hideyhole was stuffed with herbs or concoctions and organized in a way that was known only to the shaman.

Lucretia made a motion for Zee to sit. "Please, make yourself comfortable." Above the pair were a few cracks in the ceiling, which allowed the morning's light to filter into the den. "Is she throwing up bile or losing her entire dinner? What's her appetite like?" Luce asked quickly, her mind already racing for possible solutions.