gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-16-2019, 03:06 PM

he was... resigned.

Nimbus had not one brave bone in his body. his mind worked a mile a minute but words would not come out. he did not resist anymore after hearing their names, as if that even made a difference in the long run. scared of the dire wolf, he looked to the small lady entirely. his eyes were wide and fearful, and somehow he knew that this was... more than they let on. that this was much darker and more suspicious. that he was in trouble. dragging him all the way to the south for help? he knew there were packs around here.

he knew there was a pack north that was closer. but he didn't argue. shooting a glance at the man, he ducked his head immediately as if fearful the other wolf would berate him for just looking. "N...Nimbus" he spoke, his voice pained and low. his ears pinned back against his skull. "you're... you're going to b-bring me somewhere safe, right?" there was a fat chance of that but he tried to lift the mood. he didn't like how both of them stared at him like he was a piece of food waiting to be devoured.

he was the prey. they were predators. it was simple. he wasn't going to rile either of the wolves up else he was risking a beating. or a kill. that man - Sirius - looked like he could take his head off easily. a pained grunt whimpered out of his lips as he dragged himself onto the coat. it's just a sprain... when it's better, I can leave he told himself. though he knew it was more complicated than that. somehow, he knew.

"Speech." | "you" |
-----------------------------------------------------------

OOC: PP given to drag nimbus off ;D

Stock by Kati.H