Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Deathbelle rolled back on to a few rabbit pelts laid over the shorter, less soft, pelts of the antelope native to this region. They often stopped by the lake to drink, and now that the pack had moved in the area was much more dangerous for the creatures. Their loss, Ashen’s gain. She smiled softly and blinked open magenta gaze as Zee’s voice reached her mismatched ears. Sirius lingered in the doorway as she leaned her head over to see her little handmaiden. ”Sirius is that Zee?” She asked, unsure why the titan would block the passage of her favorite.

She didn’t miss the tension between them or the immaturity of their voices. Brows furrowed as she rolled to her feet and made her way to the entrance. ”Sirius get out of my way.” She said, more harshly than she might have were they not being ridiculous. If he didn’t get out of her way (would he not get out of her way?) She shimmied around him to face the both of them, light brows furrowed and her hackles raised to show her annoyance.

”You’ve disturbed me for a petty squabble.” Belle’s eyes lingered mostly on her guard, but also shifted to Zee. ”You’ll settle this right now. Or you’ll pretend, Zee will give me her gift, and all of the tension will be gone. It’s bad for the pups.” She told them as alabaster tail flicked in annoyance at her heavily marked hips.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.