Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-16-2019, 03:37 PM
Zee offered a promise of service and Belle smiled softly, trying to steady her breath as the handmaiden took a sip herself. The Empress worried not for the normalcy of her symptoms, but would mention them the next time she saw Luce. While she was mostly enjoying the experience of pregnancy, it was moments like this that caused her alarm and dread for having to endure more of it. This was her duty, her price to pay for the lives growing within her.

Deathbelle blinked open her lilac gaze at Zee showered her with attention and compliments. ”I pray that you are right.” She offered, her voice alluding easily to the exhaustion in her voice. ”I am excited as well,” more than she thought she would be. Every day they grew more real. ”You do know him, the one who gifted you the first day we met. Archon.” Her eyes glittered with pleasure as she spoke his name. ”We created them in hopes of forming a stronger alliance between ourselves and our families. But..” She started, wondering if she should be speaking of things of this nature to her slave. She offered Zee another glance, hesitating before deciding she could trust the girl.

”He spoke soft and sweet, and held me so tight last night..” She trailed off with a melancholy sigh. Marrying Archon would appease her family and her deep desire for him. She couldn’t forget Sirius though. He had given up so much for her, and she really felt as though they were on the right path to releasing him of his slave stigma. She loved Sirius, there was no doubt in her mind. Ever since they were young, he would always hold her heart, but Archon soothed the ache she had for him so well.

Belle hadn’t confessed her love for Seer to anyone but her vessel himself. Zee couldn’t know the whole of the story.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.