gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
07-16-2019, 07:56 PM
Though she and Song were merely friends, it was hard to shake the slight edge of possessiveness that the sudden arrival of a female sparked within her. Perhaps it was because she smelled of a pack that she was worried her visit might somehow derail their plans - or perhaps it was something else entirely - but it didn't settle well with her, especially when she introduced herself as the leader of her pack. She should've known, with the air of regality that surrounded her upon her approach. "A pleasure," she replied simply, dipping her muzzle in a curt nod.  Kirsi replied, letting a hint of a smile tug at her lips, though it disappeared almost as quickly as it appeared.

Aurielle continued on, explaining that Valhalla had been an ally to Fyri, and that she was offering them both a home in her pack, as well as to join in on their hunts. She had little interest in her offer, though it wasn't her place to answer for Song, and so she tilted her head toward him to see what he had to say. She offered little in terms of a reaction, despite her internal thoughts, more interested in what he had to say before she added anything.

She was pleased at his final answer, nodding in agreement. "I have to agree with Song," she admitted easily, that faint smile returning. "The north is my home, though if I ever find myself... displaced, I'll know where to turn," she spoke with earnest despite knowing the chances of following through with that were slim to none. "Thank you, Aurielle."