Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-16-2019, 08:11 PM

Zee returned a growl to the titan as he dared to assume that the package she held for the Empress would harm her in any way. She began to speak back out against him with the proper amount of sass, before her mistress pushed her way past the giant and out into the daylight.

Her Empress chastised them both, and Zee's ears fell flat against her head at displeasing her. "This is his fault." She responded softly, turning to glare daggers at him. "He should know better then to assume that I'm going to cause you harm, and to think you can't defend yourself against a stupid little slave means he doesn't think highly of you at all." Her dainty head lifted and she sniffed dismissively at Sirius before turning back to the Empress to place the rolled up mat before her on the ground. "Why can't you just send him away while I am with you? He scares me and threatens me."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.