Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-16-2019, 09:17 PM

Zee's muzzle parted in a soft sigh as her mistress spoke. The sound was half pleasure and half longing. Deathbelle was so very lucky, and Zee was glad she could live the experience through her. "Oh, Archon."  She was surprised, though the gifting made much more sense now that she knew. "Well then I am very glad that I gave myself to him, in turn making my way to you. It seems some things do happen for a reason." It was true - in throwing herself into slavery she had met an idol to one day model herself against as well as her guard who became her only friend. "I'm so very glad they will have a powerful father, they will grow to be mighty leaders."

She settled herself beside her mistress, head upon her paws to look at her in her exhaustion. She wished she could do more to help her through it, but she knew that not even the most devoted slave could fight the energy-drain of pregnancy. "I envy you so much." Zee admitted after a while. "Do you think... that maybe one day I might be allowed a litter of my own?"  Her cheeks flushed as heat rushed to her face with the shame of asking permission to be allowed to breed. She still hadn't quite come to terms with being considered property, but she knew that those kind of choices were not her own. "To spend the night being held by another, oh I hope to earn the right to such joy."  She thought of her nights spent huddled against Sirius' side, but it felt different then the bliss the Empress seemed to have experienced. Sirius was a dear friend to her and she drew so much comfort from him, but she yearned to be loved and touched as intimately as Deathbelle had been.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.