Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-17-2019, 09:47 AM

Zee was taken aback by the healers enthusiasm and stepped forward nervously towards the den's opening. Luce urged her onward until the small slave had crossed into the threshold and placed herself in a sit was asked of her. She suddenly felt very shy as a worry came over her. If the Klein woman was so quick to anger at her last time, and so friendly and welcoming now... was she capable of such a wide change of moods once more? She tried her best to stay polite through her fears. "Uhm. Well, I do not stay by her side for her meals. Sirius would be the one to observe an appetite change, I think. Though in the mornings she is completely emptying her stomach, and then heaving further until bile is drawn." [/b] Zee paused, trying to come up with more useful information for the healer. "Also, I've noticed her paws feel different then normal when I massage them. Almost swollen."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.