Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-17-2019, 10:39 AM
Belle watched her handmaiden through lidded eyes as she sighed heavily and expressed surprise at the name she had been given. She could hear the admiration in Zee's voice and it made her heart swell. Archon's gift, his many gifts to her, made her the happiest she had ever been. His gift of purpose: were it not for him she would have never grabbed this pack she ruled now. His gift of life, of the tiny babes that grew within her. Archon continued to shower his bounty upon her. God had indeed blessed the Abraxas and through him herself. "They will rule the world." She agreed softly, her voice quiet but more certain than she had ever been. There was much turmoil in her life but of this she was sure.

Zee settled near the Empress' paws and looked up at her enviously. She put voice to her emotion as well, making clear how highly esteemed Deathbelle was in her eyes. "Perhaps, but I'd prefer if you would be able to make the choice for yourself." She told her quietly, admitting she wished to see her slave free to make her own choices. "However much i would enjoy seeing your children become to my children as you are to me."

She hummed softly as the handmaiden made her wishes known. "It is no fairy tale i live," she tried to chuckle despite her pain. She wanted to love archon but.. "There is another who owns my heart truly. But i may not have him." She put her head to her paws and sighed softly. "Maybe that is just the way of the world. You want most what you can not have."

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.