Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-17-2019, 01:23 PM
Belle had similar sentiments toward Zee that Sirius did, she loved her spirit and would hate to see her broken. She wanted her handmaiden to work her way through the ranks and become a wolf that served of her own free will and love. The Empress perked her mismatched ears as the woman spoke, agreeing with her desire to see their children grow up together and more as she went on. Deathbelle should have been able to have whomever she wanted, but it was so much more complicated than that. She could have commanded Seer to do whatever she wanted, but forcing herself upon him was not the same as both of them blissfully entering into a relationship they both wanted. Sirius didn't see himself as worthy and neither did her family. She had to do what was right for the Klein name, not what would make her most happy.

"He has spurned me twice, and though i feel our emotions are the same there is more complication than it seems." Archon was very much in love with her, and she could easily see herself with him. All she wanted was to spend her life beside Seer. "My family…" she sighed softly, wanting so bad for them to accept him and see him exactly as she did. Maybe one day they would, maybe if Seer did make himself true Daimyo, they could finally be together.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.