Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
07-17-2019, 07:24 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Old fisherman used to say the fish would bite better at night but Harbringr hadn't been having the best luck. At most he'd managed to catch one good size bluegill that had gotten caught in one of the smaller pools caused by the earlier drought. Nothing else was close enough for him to nab and he hadn't quite persuaded anyone to try going for his tail. Ah well, it was enough for a midnight snack anyway. Slipping out of the water he padded over to his prey and quickly shook the excess water from his coat. He was about to dig in when he heard his sister's call ringing through the clear autumn night. Now what was she up to this late?

Curious he scooped the fish up in his mouth and promptly went to investigate. A number of other packmates were already gathered there and he grinned at his sister's lovely form, mismatched eyes lingering on her belly which was rounder than it ought to have been. He glanced at her questioningly, his smile still glittering in his eyes before he set the fish down near her. "Something tells me you'll have more need of this than my gluttonous belly."