Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-17-2019, 10:37 PM

Zee nodded in agreement as if she truly understood the issues of pregnancy, humming thoughtfully as Luce declared the Empress' sickness an unfortunate thing. She said it was common, however, and Zee was glad there was nothing to fear on her Mistress' health. However the Klein woman continued, and the slave was unprepared with her question. She came here with the intent on reporting small ailments and receiving careful instruction on how to handle them. She never once thought that she might be quizzed. "Uhm." She began, uncomfortable. "I don't know. My mother was a healer, she specialized in pregnancies and childbirth but to be honest I didn't pay much attention. The part I liked best was the pups, I never really thought to ask on her methods of taking care of the mothers." She was embarrassed, and suddenly a new concern came over her - would the healer dismiss Zee from Deathbelle's side if she thought she wasn't knowledgeable enough? She sure as hell hoped not.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.