Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-18-2019, 01:20 AM

“My loyalty to her” he said simply as she asked what stopped him. It felt like a betrayal to Deathbelle, to have feelings for another wolf, let alone act on them. He wasn’t certain exactly what he should do in terms of loyalty to Deathbelle, but he was adamant against breaking it. She might have welcomed other to her bed after he had gently turned her down, but he wasn’t so certain he could do so without fearing he’d hurt her. He hadn’t said the word love in relation to Zee, but she spoke as though he had. He winced a little at the way she phrased it ‘when she herself has two men in her bed’

He had absolutely no idea how to approach her next words Would she even need to know and decided for the moment the prudent course of action would be to ignore them. He couldn’t predict exactly how the future would go, with Zee being here constantly, near him. Nor how his anger might change him another hurt her after this day, but for the moment he would at least try to find a safe path through this tangle of hearts. If he could have Zee without hurting Deathbelle. He.. he might actually be interested in taking it. What a strange thought, to love another for so long, so devotedly (and he still loved her even now) and yet still have room to develop these feelings for Zee. these feelings seemed more even, more real, almost, for how he spoke and acted around her, more like an equal then the devoted way he was with Deathbelle.

He couldn’t help the soft, possesive growl that slipped out as she began to explain her thoughts to him - or fucking anyone - “ but the sentance riled him for reasons he still wasn’t quite ready to explore.

It didn’t pass his notice as she finally explained what she wanted, which was her true reason for coming here - a pack of her own. She wanted it so badly, she was willing to do anything for it. Apparently that even included giving herself up as a slave.

He didn’t like the distance between them, especially when she drove her head into the stone floor, and he moved cautiously towards her, as though she was a creature that might turn on him and bite. He stopped just before her and placed his nose on the ground before her, so that they touched, and he could feel her breath on his skin. “I think your right Zee, I think I love you. I want to wake up beside you, also. I want to share this den with you, and protect you. I want to fight for you. But I will not hurt Deathbelle for you, for she has been a constant in my life from as easily as I can remember. Yet, yet, I want to be possessive of you. If you lie with another, I fear I might take his balls. Where does this leave us, Zee. Where?”

"Speech"