Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-18-2019, 01:33 AM

He came close to her, his nose touching hers and she let her eyes flicker up to his face. It made her very glad that he hadn't run away, and still seemed to be willing to make it work. Though she struggled with the confusing feelings of her own possessiveness that rose when he spoke of Deathbelle. His admittance of a possible feeling of love would have thrilled her if not followed by his refusal to hurt his Empress for her. Zee felt suddenly very small and second to the royal wolf, which was silly considering their vast difference in rank. She sighed at his threat to a potential other she might someday have, fixing him with a look that was slightly more firm then she'd shown for the rest of the conversation.

"Where does that leave me?" She countered quietly, tail moving to wrap around her side tightly for comfort. He was so close to her that her heart hammered in her chest. Would this be the last time he'd permit her to touch him? She desperately hoped not. Her nose moved off the floor to press against his closer. "I can't have you for fear of upsetting my mistress. I can't leave the pack and find someone elsewhere. I spoke to Deathbelle... she was not opposed to letting me find love, have children. She's granted me more potential freedom with it then I could have ever hoped to be allowed as a slave here. But now you tell me that if ever I was to move on and find love, that you'd want to maim him?"

A soft sigh, and she paused. "You can't have both. You can be possessive of me as property that you're meant to defend, and as a friend you may cherish. Though you can't have everything, Sirius. I do want to be loved someday, even if it can't be you."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.