Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-18-2019, 01:59 AM

Zee smiled gently as his nose leaned into hers, a hum of pleasure rumbling in her chest. He didn't react as badly as she expected, and he gave her a reasonable promise as well. She had no reason to argue him, although she wanted to yell to him "No, choose now. Choose me." she gave a grunt of acknowledgement instead. "I can live with that." She said finally, blowing a relieved exhale through her nose against his. Zee had no idea how much tension she had been holding onto throughout their conversation, and it felt good to have managed an answer from him that was not a resounding 'no.'

"Thank you, Sirius. You don't know how much it means to me." Even if she could not compete against Deathbelle, the very idea that Sirius was willing to just try to find a way spoke volumes. She could never doubt his unwavering loyalty to his first love although she wished it were otherwise. "Can - Can I spend one more night with you before taking my room?" Her eyes lifted to regard the cozy cubby he had built into the wall for her, realizing that with it and the furs he'd gather that she'd have no more excuse to lie beside him even during storms.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.