gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
07-18-2019, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 12:19 PM by Tealah.)
Aurielle was not long before she answered Justice's call, though the darker female was already shifting from paw to paw restlessly. When she burst through the mist Justice was grimly pleased to see the alpha was appropriately concerned. It wasn't a social call, after all. "You smelled them too?" she asked, and Justice gave a sharp nod, irrationally irritated that her warning was not needed after all. Her burly body half-turned towards the new border, impatient to return to her investigation. "I don't recognize any of the individual scents I could smell on the border," she began in a clipped tone, clearly eager to get back to any potential trouble that could be brewing. She wasn't a wolf made for peace. "Small pack. Mostly adults. Might be related, a family pack. Don't know. I dont have a hunter's nose," she admitted with a scowl and a rough shrug. Some of them seemed as alike as her and Paladins scents, or Laisren and Aurielle, or the yearlings, but she was far from an expert. "But they seem really similar to me anyway. I didn't want any of the kids stumbling into the other pack's lands without realizing they were there, so figured I should tell you so you can make sure everyone knows." Justice was just a fighter, not a ranking wolf. It was her responsibility or her problem to make sure everyone else knew. Her job was to keep the borders safe and tear up anyone stupid enough to try to go after her pack. Let Aurielle deal with the administrative side of it. "What's your take?"