size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-18-2019, 04:00 PM
"watch it" she replied casually. Dutch wasn't going to bite his head off for accidentally bumping into her, but she let him know to watch himself regardless. there were lots of twists and turns. it'd do no good for either of them if he twisted his paw or smacked into a wall. she didn't exactly know how to heal another body. she'd be utterly useless. walking next to him as he marveled at the cave, she closed her eyes. it was as if she could feel the vibrations in the ground, her people's breeding apparent in her underground skills. she didn't even need to open her eyes to see the shrooms.

it was as if there was a picture in her mind that she never let go. "I traded some trinket for the location" Dutch said, recalling how she had passed a man on the road. opening her eyes at last, she'd see Dagfinn approach the foliage. "I brought some back last time, but someone snatched 'em up before I could tell you." though she didn't exactly know who did. maybe it was a critter or a companion who ate them.

"excited for Market Day?" she asked him, wondering if he was going to brew up something 'special' for the band to sell.

""

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.