gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-19-2019, 09:36 AM

Hannibal did not have to wait long for the fanged behemoth to show himself. The Hand's pale gaze swept over the massive male Belle cherished so much. Eyes raked over the odd markings and elongated sabers flinging downward from his inky lips. The Klein held no expression as he did so. Honestly, he wasn't sure how to feel about Sirius. The male had always been a slave to his family but was now raised to a rather high rank. In the albino's mind he would still demand respect from the toothy male but no servitude other then the protection of his precious pregnant sister. The was the only thing that mattered. Loyalty and blood. Hannibal was almost certain Sirius would put his life before Belle's own and that was important. The Hand would need to find such a loyal creature of his own. For his children's sake.

The male stood and offered a little nod to the opposing creature. "Greetings, Sirius." Hannibal offered a tiny grin to the fanged male. The grin that had gotten him in so many sticky situations and perhaps out of them as well. Points of his teeth could be seen as his lips curled. "I have not been in a fight since my time away and desire to train as often as my body wills." Hannibal would spar with some of his brothers and sister but he would want to fight against a massive beast like Sirius. The two fights he lost were against large males. "Spar with me, Samurai. " The patio in front of the palace would serve well as a little battlefield. It was spacious enough for mild movement but perhaps the 'risk' of falling into the water would add an interesting element to the fight. That being said, Hannibal moved into a defensive stance, not waiting for a response. Legs spread and weight distributed, eyes narrowed and ears flattened, muzzled pointed downward and head lowered to align with his spine.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.