Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-19-2019, 01:49 PM

There was an interruption, and Zee was startled enough that she released the bird in her mouth to flap wildly away. She gave a terse growl before turning to meet whomever had addressed her. Immediately she recognized the male as a Klein - hell, everyone in this pack seemed to be a Klein. He did not demand anything from her as she was coming to expect from her masters. In fact, his request seemed to have given her the option to say no.

She considered for a moment whether or not she could be found disrespectful for rejecting his challenge, but remembered her promise to Sirius. He was tired of being the tool the Klein's used to hurt her, and she'd sworn to do her best to not have it happen again. "Certainly, Sire." She could have went with 'your grace' as Sirius often used to address them, though saying it felt silly. "I'm not the most adept, but I will do my best to provide a decent challenge for you."

Zee stepped away from the birds, giving them one last longing glance before moving a good distance away from the challenger. What was customary? Ten feet? Zee had no idea, but it sounded right. She swallowed hard, and then nodded at the man - a signal that she was ready for him to proceed. "Maybe I should have Sirius give me a sparring lesson, this is going to be rough."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.