gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-19-2019, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2019, 04:56 PM by Archon.)
Hannibal said he was simply curious, but his monotone voice gave Archon the feeling that perhaps he was offended. Fragile thing... Archon hadn't been upset or mad, he simply wasn't going to go around telling Belle's business even to her siblings. He'd hate if someone reported back to Risen on the regular. His tone, however, seemed to rub Hannibal the wrong way. Perhaps it was too hard for him to accept that his sister had chosen to reproduce with someone who once held him captive. When he apologized, Archon was sure it was so.

"Hannibal," Archon spoke. "If you are concerned with how I perceive you as my past slave, rest assured that I don't blame you for your loss against Tyrannis. It was too soon for me to be pushing you into battle after being captured."

He nodded solemnly. There, that should clear things up.

"As far as I'm concerned, we could be brothers," he said. "You will be the uncle of my children, and I yours."

Hannibal said he had things to do and turned to leave. Archon gave his own nod at Hannibal's mild bow. He was content with things. He too had things to attend to. He had planned to visit Deathbelle so they could talk further about their agreement and relationship.

-exit-