Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-19-2019, 07:26 PM

Zee growled quietly as Deathbelle spoke of the man who'd rejected her, ears flattening slightly against her skull. "Then he is stupid, and frankly does not deserve you."  She gave an indignant huff, frustrated that anyone would dare turn down her beloved mistress.

"But Empress your family should be no excuse. I don't care who your family thinks they are - you are Deathbelle Ravage Klein, Empress of Ashes. You may not have been back then, but you are now and damnit there is no reason you should live by your families stupid rules if they do not make you happy."  It felt good to get some of the frustration she held over the other Klein masters out, and she hoped her Empress would not disapprove. It felt like an intimate enough talk that perhaps Deathbelle could let a little bit of disrespect slide, though so far she'd not ordered any punishment that Zee was aware of. She was so much kinder then the others.

Zee sighed, the fierceness of her anger on behalf of Deathbelle becoming exhausting. She pulled herself slowly to her feet, turning to watch her sick Mistress with sad eyes. "With your permission I'd like to see Lucretia, perhaps she'll have some herbs I can keep with me for the next time your babies are causing trouble in there."  A small smile touched her lips.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.