Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-19-2019, 07:58 PM
Deathbelle managed a smile as Zee told her that Sirius didn’t deserve her anyway, how close she was to the truth and she didn’t even know it. ”It’s funny, that’s what he said too.” Her words were barely a whisper to the breeze as she looked on some long forgotten memory. Belle’s attention was quickly swept up in her handmaid's passionate speech. The Empress found herself warming further to her young slave. She smiled softly and reached forward, finally finding herself recovering from the sickness, and kissed Zee on the forehead.

”You give me hope my dreams may happen.” Sirius was a Samurai now, he only had to more fully embrace that position, and show her he deserved his place as Daimyo. Maybe then he would finally see himself as she did. Her perfect protector and companion, the one who held her heart. She watched as the slave got to her paws and asked permission to seek out Lucretia. Maybe if Zee had herbs on the ready her morning sickness would not be as terrible.

”Yes, you have my leave.” She said gently, noting how riled up the woman got in her defense. The woman’s loyalty warmed the Empress’s heart, Zee was becoming invaluable. Her dedication and passion already earning her a place in Belle’s inner circle despite her rank. Something that would have to be addressed soon. ”Best get used to their antics now.” She mused, the children were giving her a hard time and they weren’t even born yet.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.