size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
07-20-2019, 02:26 PM
Theory already hurt, there was little need to sugar coat what he did know for her. She was getting older, could form her own opinions and ask his advice if she wished for it. Rhyme was incredibly proud of her, and her siblings, especially after what they’d been put through. Her voice was bitter when she accepted his words on Tana’s last encounter, and he couldn’t blame her for it either. He sighed softly as she allowed a few more tears to escape and settled against her as she leaned against his chin and asked more of her difficult questions. He felt himself smirk as he side eyed her, lovingly of course. Was he ready to have this conversation with her?

”You’ll not get any specifics from me,” he chuckled low. ”I had some problems with alcohol,” he started listing his shortcomings. Even to this day he wished he could drown his emotions in the inebriating liquid. He gave her another look, debating about how much he should divulge. ”I jumped too quickly into relationships.” Rhyme added, vaguely. ”I wasn’t able to keep my promises.” That one he was forced to look away from his daughter, his sorrow evident in his voice. If he had been able to keep his promises to Tana, maybe she would have still been alive and in Abaven with their children.