size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-20-2019, 04:07 PM
She was annoyed at Motif for running off after her talk about Cannival. The truth was, she worried about that silly, beautiful-hearted creature as well. She didn’t know why the lion had left, of where she had gotten to, but it was impossible to tell without her giving them an explanation beforehand. She was sure that she was fine, very few people would mess with a full grown lion.

With a sigh she made her way to Rhyme’s tree, and found her Alpha there, it was dark, and Motif hadn’t come home yet, but Shaye wasn’t worried. “Alright Rhyme, give her up” she teased him as she came to a stop, and looked about him, expecting the small shape of the girl tucked against him. She then came to the realization that Motif’s scent wasn’t here either. But where else would Motif have gone? She fully expected the crafty pup to have gone straight to Rhyme to make the same complaints and see if her father did anything differently. “Motif, motif?” she called, the first edges of worry in her voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.