size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
07-20-2019, 04:24 PM
The day was drawing to a close, Rhyme lay across the den waiting for the kids to appear before him as they did every night. It had been strange without Noir, but the boy was doing well with Odysseus. He was feeling off today, Motif hadn’t appeared for their salamander hunting. Even though he’d told her they would be disappearing for the winter to hibernate and the amount of time left to hunt them was scarce. He figured she had been busy with one of her siblings or Shaye.

His alpha partner’s voice found him and he lifted his head from his paws to look at her as she teased him. ”Who?” he asked curiously, no one was with him besides the ravens right now. It seemed Shaye made a realization and Rhyme watched as her features fell. She called out for their younger daughter, and now Rhyme felt worry. ”Shaye, she’s not been with you all day?” The bottom of his heart fell out as he found his feet. ”When was the last time you saw her?” Dark ears fell to his head as his gaze searched around them like she might appear at any moment. ”Imperia, Solitude.” The ravens heard the panic in his voice and were quickly at attention. ”I know its dark, but I need you to try and search for her.” Bother ravens were gone in a flash, though Rhyme didn’t hold out much hope that they would find anything in the night.