gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-20-2019, 04:34 PM
"Hmmm..." She pondered Zee's response, smiling at the mention of puppies. Soon Ashen would be filled with the yips and cries of the young, and the thought warmed her cynical little heart. "Well, here, I'll let you smell some of what I have. If you were close with your mother or present at any births, this might help jog your memory. They say that scent is tied the most closely to our memories." Luce retreated into the strange, labyrinthine corridors of her den. She returned shortly with some motherwort, alfalfa, agrimony, and a small, shriveled gingseng root. "Take a whiff and tell me if anything comes to mind..." The shaman said, spreading the herbs out before Zee.

Her methods may have been unorthodox, but Lucretia wanted to see for herself how Zee would handle it. There were no right or wrong answers here, despite the fact that they may not have gotten off to the best start. Luce was not one to handle grudges, particularly if an individual proved themselves capable. The only damnable thing you could do to the shaman was interrupt, question, or otherwise make difficult her work - which Zee had already done once. Luce hoped that the girl had seen reason now, at Sirius' paws or otherwise.