size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
07-20-2019, 04:42 PM
Theo remained quiet through his confession of tid bits. She couldn’t notice the heat or embarrassment she felt from the direction their topic went. He tried to remember if he’d ever had similar discussions with Valentine. Rhyme had many half siblings, and as he thought more about it now he felt ashamed to have continued the trend. Deep in his heart he hoped his children would fine a one and only, and not take up his heedless sowing of wheat. He hadn’t expected his daughter’s next question either. Should he even mention the woman he’d met before he’d been with Shaye or Tana? She was his big secret, the consequences he still didn’t know about. Likely there were more of his offspring out there, but he hadn’t even gotten her name before he succumbed to his primal desires.

”Before either, I met someone. I..” He sighed and looked down at his daughter, still uncertain about divulging the sensitive information. ”I haven’t heard from her since.” Was Theory aware enough to understand his vague words? ”You were all so perfect I have no need to have anymore pups.” He tried to assure her, despite his thoughts running to Samara. He pushed the emotions down and repeated again his reasoning to keep his distance.