gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-20-2019, 07:57 PM
She had finally adjusted the splint when she heard Belle's curious tone. Under different circumstances, Luce may have flinched, but when working on a patient she was nearly unflappable. "My svelte Empress," she said slyly, turning to her sister and standing in front of the bird. It was a rather fetching short eared owl, and Luce thought that it might make a lovely gift in celebration of the litter.

"You're looking quite fine today. How are you holding up? Your little pet came to me concerned for your morning sickness; I had my doubts at first, but she's become quite the suitable companion for you," Lucretia said, stepping closer to her sister and revealing the sleepy owl. It would be some time before it was up and about, and Luce thought it was better to let the poor thing come to on its own. Less of a chance of the bird startling and breaking the splint, which would require yet another exhausting procedure. She really had to track down one of those handy creatures... "This poor thing was being teased by some young foxes after being grounded with an injured wing, so I brought it inside," she gestured to the owl, then focused on Belle to judge her reaction. "Beautiful, isn't it?"