Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 12:18 AM

Zee was not a stranger to random calls at all hours of the day, she'd accepted it as a part of playing the slave. Her ears perked, triangulating the source of the sound before it occurred to her that this voice was not one of the Klein masters. Sirius. He had never called for her before, and never in this tone.

She rose to her feet with such speed that they tangled within the pelts he had laid out for her in the den and she very nearly pitched nose-first into the ground in her hurry to detach herself from them. Once free, she bolted out of the den towards the commanding call.

Chest heaved as she came up upon the man. She half expected to find him surrounded by Klein masters with how serious his tone was, and when she saw he was alone she began to slow her sprint. Head swiveled to survey the area, eyes narrowing in confusion. "What is it, Sirius?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.