Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 12:54 AM

The titan wasted no time accepting her challenge, and Zee's smile slowly faded as he threw himself into the water with much less fear then she was expecting. "No, seriously just..." He made it through with a terrifying speed and suddenly Zee realized she was out of time to negotiate. She squealed a fearful 'yeep!' before turning to run, skittering upon the stone with much less grace then usual until the guard's heavy form came upon her.

She wrestled beneath him for a moment, briefly stunned by her face-first plant upon the boulder beneath his weight. "You be careful!" The feisty woman roared back to him. "If I make it anywhere near your balls I am going to bite them off!" She had no idea how to even think of pushing the overgrown wolf away, and instead settled for biting and snapping and kicking at whatever body part was closest without regard for strategy.  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.