Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 01:05 AM

Sirius was all packed and ready to transport the feathers, and she gave one last longing sigh towards Ashen's territory before setting off to find the craftswoman. Somewhere inside her she hoped that the stranger had not met the deadline, simply so this time Zee could be the one to sick Sirius upon someone. The thought made her smile, and she beckoned her friend forward.

With his mouth full, Zee could chatter as much as she want on their journey and he'd not have the ability to give his input. "Frankly I think she's rude." She muttered indignantly, punctuating her statement with a huff. "I was perfectly polite until she started talking her shit. The only even questionably rude thing I might have done was step in front of you, but really anyone could see the way she was oogling you. It's just unprofessional!" She continued to vent to him, relaxed and happy with the knowledge of everything that had happened between them since they set off to fetch the pillows.

Either way, Zee had decided she was going to do her best - for Sirius' sake - to be polite and not start anything. She couldn't guarantee that it would go well, however. The other woman was as prideful and feisty as Zee it seemed, and she expected they'd butt heads once more. "If she continues to look at you like a piece of meat can you just bite her for me so I can stay out of it?" She smiled sweetly at him, eyes drifting to the sack he carried that made him unable to respond.

They approached where they'd met her days prior, and Zee gave one last look to Sirius before throwing her head back in a call for the craftswoman. Today, Belle would have her pillows.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.