Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2019, 01:07 AM

His tackle worked even better than he expected, and before he knew it the fiery, flailing, screaming wolf was beneath him. Her face was furious as she looked up at him, threatening him with violence. Honestly, he seriously debating on kissing her, and there was a warmth in his cheeks that had nothing to do with the day as he looked down at the beautiful wolf in his grasp. “Got you” he said lazily, with no acknowledgment of her feisty comments.

“Now that I've won your game, I do believe I had a fighting exercise planned out for us” he said, and began to lift himself slightly from her body, still refraining from the urge to kiss her as he did so. He was on alert for trickery, and prepared to push his entire body back down upon her if she looked like she was about to flee. If she wished to attack, he wasn’t about to hold her back, but instead let them form a battle right here on top of the precarious bolder. It wasn’t exactly what he had in ind, but was close enough that he wouldn’t mind it. It might even give him a challenge, keeping his larger body balanced without falling.

"Speech"