Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 01:27 AM

Zee felt his weight lift off her as he declared himself the victor, and she huffed with one part disgruntlement and one part exhaustion as she pulled herself slowly to a stand. She turned to face him then, prideful as always as she glared at his smugly bored looking face. Her gaze softened then, and she noticed the way his body changed while above her. There was heat there, not like a soldier but more. Her brows narrowed very slightly as she tried to distinguish the feeling, and then an idea came over her.

Carefully she stepped towards him, head lowered in a mock-submissive stance. "Please don't make me fight you." She murmured, looking up at him with her soft blue eyes. Her eyelashes batted at him carefully, putting on her best seductive face. She'd no idea how it would work on the stern male - she'd not gone this route before in their friendship - but the opportunity was too good to pass up.

She moved towards him slowly, noticing the small area on which they stood and how he had little room to back away. Calculating, she considered the options he had before him. He could attack her though she was not making the first move, though that didn't seem very Sirius. He could turn into the water and head back to the shore, but she posed no threat to him and Zee didn't think he'd ever simply turn away mid-conversation. With nowhere for him to go, she moved up alongside him and if he'd not move away she would aim to rub her side up against his own gently, head angling up to lay against his back.

Assuming she was successful in getting this far, Zee would reach out quickly to strike at his rear, teeth aiming to close around his haunch.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.