Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2019, 02:04 AM

He felt her disgruntlement, and her annoyance at being caught so easily. Of course, if she hadn’t turned the breaks on, and simply legged it from the get go, his chances of catching her would have been smaller. Outright sprints he wasn’t quite as quick with, and likely couldn’t go as long as a smaller wolf, assuming she was fit and well trained. He might be large, but he also kept to a strict routine.

As she fell to a submissive stance before him, he let a warning growl slip past. A contrast to the past, when he had tried to beat submission into her - not to him, but to others. Instead of relenting, she batted her lashed up at him, begging him not to make her fight. She would look a lot more attractive if her body wasn’t lowered into a submissive position. “I must” he said softly, did she not understand? He would do whatever he must to protect her, including teaching her how to defend herself.

She moved closer, and he lowered his head, and would have kissed her if she came in closer, instead her head moved to the side and she pushed against him. He let loose a soft sigh, wishing he could give in to her, but knowing he had to remain strict.

What he did not expect was for the little viper to bite into his butt. He roared, but instead of getting annoyed, he let the spar start in earnest. He didn’t lay down the rules and set a strict match as he intended. Instead, he jumped straight into the frey. If this was how he got her started, he would take what he could get. He bucked his back end into the air as high as he was able, hoping to stretch the smaller wolf upwards if she tried to hold on, or get her to lose her grip entirely. Either way, he would shove his head into her side in an effort to unbalance her.

Sirius versus Zeitgeist for Spar
Round One of Two
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture
Mutation: Fangs
Fight Skill Level: Advanced
"Speech"