Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 02:11 AM

Zee was dislodged rather easily as the titan bucked, his oversized head pushing into her side. She released her hold, sliding along the stone and struggling hard to not be entirely pushed off into the water. She was not in an optimal position - stuck between him and the water and positioned with her head too close to his rear and side to get any good shots in to his vulnerable areas.

As his head continued to shove against her side, she did her best to spin with the push so that his weight would assist her in turning towards him, reaching forward with her jaws to try to clamp them down upon his muzzle as he shoved. If he pulled away at least she'd have more breathing room and not be at risk of being pushed off the boulder into the lake. If he didn't, well, she'd just have to try to aim her grip away from the saber fangs that extended out the bottom of his muzzle.

Sirius versus Zeitgeist for Spar
Round One of Two
Size: Small
Build: Light
Fight Skill Level: None

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.