Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2019, 09:11 AM
i wish i was just as strong

An uncomfortable pit formed in her stomach as Rhyme mentioned that there was, in fact, another someone. Theory's imagination was far worse than anything close to what she hoped was reality. What had Shaye said about some crazed pack in Auster that believed they were gods? No, impossible. They were so far away from Abaven, and besides, if Rhyme knew the woman was crazed, how could he bed her? The idea of skipping the introductions altogether and getting down to business never occurred to her. Sex, to Theory, was still all about romance. How could you form a union with someone whose name you didn't even know?

Her skin prickled uncomfortably and she looked away, ignoring Rhyme's next comment. They were empty words meant to comfort a child, and she was feeling less and less like one every day. "Do you want a mate?" she asked bluntly, flicking one of her ears dismissively. As Shaye's partner alpha, Rhyme was certainly an eligible bachelor. Why didn't he just choose one female and stop messing around? It would certainly straighten out her family tree a little.

"theory speaks!"

as i make myself out to be