Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-21-2019, 09:39 AM
Deathbelle made her way to Lucretia’s side as she turned to greet her sister. The Empress smiled at the complement and offered a quick nuzzle to her sister’s cheek as she found her regular place within the Shaman’s den. Mismatched hers perked as she settled back onto her haunches and curled her ivory tail around her paws. ”Thank you, Lucce.” She purred at the compliments so freely given. ”I feel well today, the sickness isn’t near as frequent.“ Despite how tired she was and how much extra weight she was carrying around she felt decent today. ”Zee has proved herself a valuable asset, and I’m quite enamoured with her.” Belle offered her sister without hesitation, she was very fond of her servants.

Her attention shifted to Luce’s project. Usually at this point her sister was ready for their examination, but she was distracted by a bird. No, it was an owl. Belle had always been fond of the nocturnal predators. Belle seemed to light up as the bird was revealed. ”Oh, she is.” Belle was only assuming the gender of the sleeping raptor. ”A worthy project, I’d think.” Belle couldn’t keep her eyes from the gently mottled feathers, she was a gorgeous bird, pale on her belly with black flecks on her dorsal side. Belle was sure she’d seen a bit of shine from gold marked feathers. This was a royal bird, she was sure of it. ”Well, shall we hurry with our plans? Though I could talk about your find all day, I’m much more weary with growing my little heirs.”

She chuckled as her gaze was torn from the bird and returned to her growing belly. Deathbelle placed a dainty paw against her swollen side. She’d felt them move within, it was only a matter of time before they could be felt from the outside.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.