Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 11:02 AM

THE WOLVES WILL CHASE YOU IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT
Drunk and driven by a devil's hunger...

Harbringr flinched as he watched the bird sputter into the air.  Oops… he hadn't realized she'd been in the midst of killing another bird. No doubt she was doing an important task for the pack and he hadn't meant to goof it up but there was nothing that could be done about it now. The bird was wounded so perhaps she could track it later and finish it off.

His ears flicked forward at being called "Sire". It was so strange to be referred to formally again. He'd spent most of his time as a wandering vagabond since the drought. There were no ranks or honorifics against those struggling to survive. In some ways Harbringr felt out of place in the pack. His older siblings seemed to fall so readily into their rolls in the upper class. He knew he was superior to the woman he was facing but after everything he'd been through some days it was hard to remember that. Starvation didn't care about his bloodline or his name. Agony didn't care about his bloodline or his name. Death didn't care about his bloodline or his name.

I'm not the most adept, but I will do my best to provide a decent challenge for you.

Harbringr chuckled. "I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm old and rusty and I have four left feet." His klutziness almost caused him to meet his end in a jaguar's jaws. He never used to be that way. No doubt he needed to get back in shape. Food and water had certainly helped and now it was time to sculpt calories into muscle. Harbringr faced off against the woman and quickly set his defenses including pinning his ears to his head. He let his tail align with his spine rather than tucking it. As the first attacker it was more beneficial for him to use it as a ruder.

He kicked of violently, sending dirt and grass into the air as he bared down on the woman. His jaws open and he twisted his head sharply to the side as he tried to grab hold of the woman's head just in front of her ears with his upper fangs on her right temple and his lower fangs on her left. He hoped to get a solid grip that he could use to make it harder for her to retaliate. In addition he lifted his right foreleg and attempted to throw it over the base of her neck right in front of her shoulders with the goal of letting his weight fall onto the smaller woman.

Harbringr vs Zeitgeist for Spar
Round 1 of ?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Fight Skill Level: Advanced