Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-21-2019, 02:49 PM
She hadn’t expected the reaction she received, but after their last interaction Deathbelle didn't feel bad in the least when her brother suddenly leapt forward. Right into the lake water. She didn’t even mind the droplets that splashed onto her ivory marked pelt. She couldn’t help her overly amused reaction as he struggled to recover and whipped back around towards her. The Empress had her head in the air and her jaws parted in a hearty laugh. It was a sound that hadn’t left her since long before the drought that took their home. He was going to get angry with her for a moment, and though she still giggled like a little yearling she regained her regal pose.

”Just seeing you bathing in the sun like that made me think back to when we were puppies.” She quoted back to him as she moved forward to offer him help out of the water. "I didn’t mean for you to leap into the water." She said amusedly, giving him as much of an apology as she thought he deserved. "What deep thoughts did I disturb, brother?" She asked curiously as she got him out of the water (if he accepted her help). Belle didn’t hesitate to groom at his wet cheek affectionately.
"speak."

Stock by Ria.P of dawthieves

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.