Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Dragneel Tokoto. It was not a familiar name, but Kamala inclined her head all the same. "My name is Kamala Tahir-Mathias. I am the Grand Duchess, or beta, of Seracia. I can tell you about my pack, if you would wish." If he was seeking a home, she could offer him some information about hers. And if he was not interested, he would be allowed to continue on his way, unmolested by Kamala. She would not force him to join her pack. There was no place in Seracia for wolves who did not wish to be there, in her mind. It didn't make sense.

So with a twitch of her tail, Kamala examined Dragneel thoughtfully, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Dragneel Tokoto." She added that a moment later, slightly belatedly, a smile crossing her features as she examined the small male. It wasn't a particularly common sight to see a male so small, but there were scars littering his form, hinting at the fact that the had been in many battles. Perhaps he truly was a dangerous wolf, despite his small size. He would be welcome in Seracia no matter what, however, as long as he was interested in joining.