Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 08:13 PM

A noise came from deeper in the den, and Zee lifted her head from the ground to peer back towards the sound. Surely it was only Deathbelle, but her anxiety was already raised so high that for all she knew it could be a mountain lion. Her Empress moved gracefully towards her, laying her head upon Zee's shoulders gently. "Oh, mistress." She murmured, feeling ashamed for waking the woman. "I am sorry to disturb you."

The royal wolf had asked her if she was okay, and the softness in her voice brought a wave of emotion forward into the slave. "No." Zee whined her answer, forcing a heavy exhale through her nostrils. Her resolve was broken quite quickly in her mistress' presence, and her words spilled out of her in a fast ramble. "I hate thunderstorms. I normally stay with Sirius on nights like this but -" She cut herself off abruptly, gaze flicking towards her Empress. Had she heard what happened? Did Luce tell her? "... But I don't want to tonight."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.