Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Seracia, Seracia, Seracia. How to explain the pack that she had been raised in? The pack that her father loved so dearly? "Seracia puts a lot of emphasis on respect. Be polite to all wolves, but especially those of a higher rank than yourself. Obey all orders given to you by older wolves. We do not force wolves to stay within our ranks, so if you find that the Kingdom is not a place you would like to be, you may leave, of course. Just don't be stupid, and you should be fine." Here she paused, glancing at Tiresias in an attempt to gauge how he felt about Seracia thus far. "Do you have any questions? If Seracia does not interest you, I know a little of some of the other packs in Alacritia, and I can can tell you what I know of them." Valhalla and Ludicael were the ones that she knew the most of, and she would be happy to tell him anything that he desired to know of those other packs if Seracia did not interest him. However, she rather hoped that Seracia would catch his eye, for he seemed like the kind of wolf who would fit in there well.