Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 09:36 PM

The Empress stiffened against her, and it did not go unnoticed by Zee. Her anxiety flared. Did that mean she did know of what had happened that night? She did not have the courage to ask, for fear of the answer. It did not seem that the royal wolf held any ill will against her though, because she did what the slave would least expect and began to groom Zee's scruff. She had not been treated to such a feeling since she was a pup and she mellowed into her mistress' side at the gesture - her fear for Sirius forgotten for the moment.

"Thank you." She responded genuinely, a soft sigh of contentment peeling from her as her body began to relax. The storm still brewed outside the den, and though the slave kept a careful eye out the door she no longer quivered as hard. "It's silly, but even when I moved out of my family den we always came back together when there was thunder. My mother and sister's would tell stories to keep calm." Her heart hammered in her chest and she spoke up once more, her voice small and shy. "Do you know any stories?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.