Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 10:09 PM

Zee was successful in her grab, but it did not last long. Sirius seemed relatively unperturbed with her attack, and easily changed tactics to stomp upon her toes. She could not contain her yelp, jaws releasing from around his muzzle as she did so. Her adrenaline spiked and anger began to flow through her.

The titan moved to grab at her scruff and Zee found herself at an absolute loss on how to counter it. Her instinct was to ram her head against the underside of his jaw as he reached over her, but his saber fangs made that dangerous from most angles. He got too close, and Zee backed away from him too far. Her back paw slipped off the rock and panicked, she reached forward to try and grasp his throat so that if he continued to press onto her, that she might be able to pull him into the water alongside her.

Sirius versus Zeitgeist for Spar
Round Two of Two
Size: Small
Build: Light
Fight Skill Level: None

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.